Daiquiris are a girl's drink.

Friday, May 05, 2006

It's blogging month

Odd really that I only ever get the urge to blog in May. Possibly it's something to do with the onset of summer that creates a need to hide away indoors with the windows open and curtains drawn. Still, this year I intend to keep it up. Really, truly. I am also wondering, if I do keep it up, how long it will be before anyone I know cottons on? I have internet rounds of blogs and message boards and MySpaces and Flickrs, but I'm not really in on those of anyone else.

And the pink has gone. What was I thinking? Actually I know what I was thinking, it's because I was going through a phase of drinking stupidly over-priced Barbie pink cocktails in late night gay bars with my friends S and V. So I ended up with a pink blog and a really embarrassing log-in name which shall never be revealed to the world. Ever. Ever ever.

(Ever ever explained: Someone's playing Kanye West in my office.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home