Daiquiris are a girl's drink.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Knee to know basis

Our KNEEgeeks bulletin board (forum) is the core of the KNEEguru community.

COME JOIN US -



It was only hurting a bit from slipping on the escalator at Liverpool Street Station and now I am being sucked into an Internet Knee Cult. And it is terrifying, soon I will be selling all my possessions to buy plastic models of the inter-condylar notch. Deprogramme me... please...

COME JOIN US


cannot resist... slipping... i want to be a knee geek too... tibia...

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr Wommm said...

You can buy a gruesomely detailed DVD called The Interactive Knee from Blackwells on Charing Cross Road!

4:41 pm  
Blogger Anna said...

Don't encourage me! I am fighting this with all my strength.

(I might have guessed a terrible pun in the title would draw comments from you...)

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home