Daiquiris are a girl's drink.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Daisy Duke? I hope your thighs get sunburned.

Never shop for Daisy-Duke-style hotpants with PMT, never, even if three weeks ago or so someone told you you had a nice bum and seemed like something to cling to in the midst of Crazy Hormone Week. Now my self-esteem is somewhere below the Tube network and I have a headache. I can't find an over-night bag either.

Much better was yesterday, early evening, which was spent lowering the tone in the British Library by gossiping and scoffing chocolate brownies with F.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Sigh . . . I know this places me in my trash-ual context, but I should tell you anyways, I guess. *Never* shop for Daisy Dukes, PMT or not; the only ones that look good are the ones you make yourself out of a pair of jeans or trousers you know makes your ass look fine and that you can cut along the diagonal of your choice to create the most flattering line.

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trouble is though, you have an amazing posterior so that's all nonsense.

12:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home