Daiquiris are a girl's drink.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Slump

I have the mild blues this afternoon. (Mild blues? Forgetmenot? Periwinkle? Ella Fitzgerald?) On the whole, for the last month or so, I've been feeling quite confident and upbeat, bar a few entirely justified blips, but today I am all out of sorts for no obvious reason. I'm looking forward to getting home and making an omlette with Caerphilly cheese and asparagus and having a really long bath with rose oil and just hiding for a bit.


Oh, My First Emo Blog Post. A landmark of sorts.

Still, at least I'll live longer. Maybe. Look.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's because it's Tuesday. Or was. Tuesdays are always more depressing than Mondays for reasons I've yet to establish.

12:26 am  
Blogger Mistress La Spliffe said...

Tuesdays are depressing because they're *awful*. And perogies usually get rid of the periwinkles, if they haven't gone away on their own yet.

12:33 pm  
Blogger Anna said...

I hadn't heard of those before, they sound great. I might try some out at the weekend.

I feel alright today anyway - the bath helped massively.

12:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home